- Episode Type: Attack!
- Begin With: The characters are drawn by the sound of strange cries. They come across a flock of sheep (or half a dozen cattle, herd of deer, etc). The animals are all lying on their sides, bloated, foaming at the mouth. Closer examination reveals something squirming around inside the animal’s bloated stomachs...
- The Situation: The creatures have been raped by Broo, and are now impregnated with Broo spawn. The Broo are still in the area, hunting, and may be back at any moment.
- Lead Monster: The Broo are led by a larger, nastier specimen than the rest (all values are determined by Base +6, modified by the template below). He will try to capture, rather than kill his victims.
- Accompanied By: Depending on how difficult the Narrator wishes the episode to be, there can be one or two Broo for each player character, with a Resistance equal to the Base -3 or the Base. Use the Broo template below;
Broo Keyword: Break-out abilities include Broo Customs, Broo Tradition +4, Club Fighting or Spear Fighting +6, Worship Mallia or Worship Thed +6, Head Butt +3, Know Local Area, Stealthy, Track -3
c : Chaos Feature: 1 in 3 Broo will possess a Chaos feature. Select one of the following or create your own; Absorb [Type of Magic], Armored Hide, Belch Fire, Demoralize Enemy, Drain [Type of Ability], Excrete Poison from Body, Fight Multiple Foes, Fight without Penalty Until Dead, Great Leap, Hardy, Immune to [Substance], Overpowering Stench, Reflect [Type of Magic], Regenerate, Resist [Type of Magic], Spirit Attacks after Death, Spurt Acid, Strong, Swallow Opponent, Third Arm (or Tentacle), Undetectable, Walk on [Element]
b : Worshipper of Thed: Chaos Feature, Impregnate Anything, Summon Broo Ancestor Spirit
j : Worshipper of Mallia: Summon (Disease) Spirit
- Short Term Goal: To capture and breed with the characters.
- Long Term Goal: To defile the world.
- Scenes: The player characters have a chance to identify what is wrong with the animals. If they succeed, they will have to decide whether to flee (allowing more broo spawn into the world) or to kill the animals and the spawn. In this case, the rest of the broo will return and attack.
- Conclusion: Assuming the players are victorious, they will have stopped the spread of chaos. This may lead to a greater adventure of tracking down a larger tribe of broo infecting the region.